View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008   #55
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Anything New on Vince Young?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Easy there hoss. Let's not paint with such a broad brush. I'm as die hard Texan fan as they come. I'm from Houston and I never once wanted VY on the Texans.
he meant that VY wanted to be a Texan, not that all Texans fans wanted him to be drafted. fan sentiment was pretty much 60for/40against before Carr was retained. Once Kubiak said he could work with Carr, the argument was mute. there still were a lot of fans that were not sure VY was the right fit, and I was one of them. I just knew that if we drafted VY, Carr wouldn't be here, and that would at least give us a fighting chance at winning and not having to waste so much $$ on DC. And with VY's rookie play and with AJ and Daniels to throw to, maybe things would have been productive. We wouldn't have Mario, and that would suck, but you never know how things would have gone.

One thing is for sure, VY's days at Tennessee are pretty much done. Its just not going to work out for him there and if he doesn't get serious about being an NFL QB it won't work out anywhere for the guy. Wow, that sounds familiar. Fresno Tuck anyone?