View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008   #54
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249442 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anything New on Vince Young?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Do you guys ever talk football or just about Young sausage?
Texans forum and NFL forum contain plenty of football talk. You know this already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
i gotta agree. its pretty pathetic. i guess that is how it goes when immature Texans fan can't talk smack about anything on the football field..they have to resort to 3rd rate sausage jokes and jokes that VY is gay.
What exactly do you want "mature" Texans fans to talk smack about in here relating to the football field. Show me an example of this smack you talk to Titans fans when you're team is sub .500 and has a 2-11 record against their team please. We need an example of a paragon of maturity to come in here and show us how the "Smack Forum" (Where all the truly mature posts are made) should be run.