View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008   #53
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anything New on Vince Young?

I don't see what's so hard to explain outside of Houston why some Texans fans will crack at Reggie Bush and Vince Young at every chance they get now.

The media lambasted us draft day for passing on the can't miss talent Reggie and hometown hero Vince. It was more pronounced after the season each has relatively as a rookie. Vince got a PB nod by injury and Reggie's team made it to the NFC championship. The past two seasons both have struggled while Mario Williams is starting to develop into an elite talent. Some media types are waking up to the fact they were wrong.

Being in the same division and the history between the two cities there will always be some animosity between the two teams. How deep it is varies. I still hope that Tennessee does nothing until Houston wins a title. I hold nothing personal against Vince or Reggie but professionally they haven't met the hype.

SH man I like your rants but dude.....let David Carr go.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote