View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008   #42
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anything New on Vince Young?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
defend 'my' guy? there is nothing to defend football-wise. he had a very promising rookie campaign and since then has gone into the tank and now looks like a spoiled rotten little kid. how could I defend that type of behavior?

what I can do is call out the juvenile 'vy is gay' 'vy loves sausage' schtick as being pretty freaking stale right about now. there is a lot to legitimately criticize VY about, so why resort to the mob mentality gay bashing. its your right to do so, this is the smack talk board. I'm just sayin.

That's right, so you come in, step in the middle of a discussion with other Texans fans and BA and call us losers. Your weak.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote