View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008   #41
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Anything New on Vince Young?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
I knew you would be here to defend your guy. The jokes aren't funny to you because you love the guy. Go choke on VY's sausage........
defend 'my' guy? there is nothing to defend football-wise. he had a very promising rookie campaign and since then has gone into the tank and now looks like a spoiled rotten little kid. how could I defend that type of behavior?

what I can do is call out the juvenile 'vy is gay' 'vy loves sausage' schtick as being pretty freaking stale right about now. there is a lot to legitimately criticize VY about, so why resort to the mob mentality gay bashing. its your right to do so, this is the smack talk board. I'm just sayin.