View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008   #20
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Anything New on Vince Young?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
So did Young take them to the playoffs?

I said all along to every Tacks fan that argued against me that the running game and defense is what carried that team, and they'd be better off without VY. I sure wish VY hadn't melted down - the Tacks would still be mediocre.
Yes because 10-6 and making the playoffs is mediocre.

Riddle me this Batman ... if 10-6 is mediocre; what is a team that has finished within 2 games of that one time in the franchise history?

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote