Thread: 09 Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008   #55
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1965 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 09 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Pretty much what I have been thinking as well. We're thankfully playing our way out of the boom or bust that can be the top ten and more towards the productive impact players. Would not be upset if we chose Laurinaitis. Not sold on Diles and we need a guy who can rev up the intensity on defense. Him or Duke Robinson are my picks.
This week we jump up one draft spot. We where 12, and this week we should be 13 if I figured out the wins and loses correctly last night.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote