View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008   #3
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 225538 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anything New on Vince Young?

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
This is not meant to be any sort of shot at Vince. I am just wondering if there has been anything new news on him. I haven't heard anything in weeks and I figured some Titans fans could fill me in.
Thanks!
Last I heard, he missed a couple of practices this past week because of an infection of cuticle or something.

He also got to play a little bit on Turkey day when the game was totally out of reach.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote