Thread: 09 Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008   #54
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 09 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
not a sexy pick I know but Texans are playing themselves into an area of the draft you select the most productive impact player available ignoring their potential ceiling. just such a need player who is ready to contribute @ a position of need for the Texans is James Laurinaitis, Ohio State. he could swing outside or play inside plays smart, instinctive with a nose for the ball.
Pretty much what I have been thinking as well. We're thankfully playing our way out of the boom or bust that can be the top ten and more towards the productive impact players. Would not be upset if we chose Laurinaitis. Not sold on Diles and we need a guy who can rev up the intensity on defense. Him or Duke Robinson are my picks.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote