View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008   #36
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 97647 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Defensive thoughts as of lately...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
After this win in GB for the Texans, I still see a space eating DT like Cody as high priority, an outside linebacker like Curry (Diles moves to backup), or a DB. I like Eugene Wilson but we could use a real playmaker at the other S position. Not seeing an early 1st round safety in the draft though. Our CB's did a better job of reacting to the ball this game.
I like Raji better than Cody for that role. He also has the benefit of being more than a 2 down player.

With the win over GB, and a gimmee against Oakland, the Texans are a lock to pick 13+; well beyond where Curry will go.
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote