View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008   #34
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Defensive thoughts as of lately...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
I think Derrick Morgan is Tech's best DL.

I disagree about MJ though. I catch GT every time they're shown here, I've been raised a Yellowjacket fan, and every game I've seen he's been a huge factor. He might not put up the consistent sack numbers but he's terribly athletic and always in the backfield making plays, batting balls, and getting in the QB/RB's face. With his length and athleticism he actually reminds me a lot of Mario. So, he might be a but redundant for our purposes, but I think a lot of the haters are off base.
With wha tI have seen I have to agree with this.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote