View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008   #31
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Defensive thoughts as of lately...

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Michael Johnson does not have the same motor as Gaines Adams (has linebacker skills) seems a bit slower (Calais Campbell anyone) more of a bigger framed, RDE for NFL. Teams would run right at him (away from Mario) & I'm not sure how good his footwork is in the trenches, more effective in space where his length makes it difficult to go over/around him.

its a big range for him if he comes out? that makes me nervous. would be more inclined as a Texan to look for him falling early 2nd rd. where risk is closer to reward. meaning, probably not in Texans future plans.

I'll tell you the Gerogia Tech player more likely on the Texans wish list (next year only a true sophmore) is RB Jonathan Dryer, would be a nice complement to Steve Slaton 6-0 228 lbs.
Dryer is impressive.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote