Thread: 09 Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008   #48
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 09 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-OWNED! View Post

It'll never happen, but hey I can dream can't I?
What makes you think Tebow isn't Vincet Young squared ? Looks like the same guy in a different covering to me....Remeber Troy "Tater tot" Smith and Ginn Jr. ? Easy throwing TDs when your guys are wide open. But doing what most QBs have to do in the NFL....hitting little windows on time and on target.... making reads and going through the progressions....
the load up and hop isn't going to work for little Timmy in the NFL.