View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008   #6
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 14 QB.....McNabb or Flacco?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I started McNabb over Trent Edwards two weeks ago. McNabb got me -5 points while Edwards collected 30 on my bench. I lost by 6.

I decided to go with the hot hand last week. Started Edwards. He got me like 2 or 4 while McNabb collected 35 on my bench. I lost by 12.
Ain't that the truth....

McNabb's been a roller coaster this season. The Giants D is gonna have an edge in that matchup since they're playing at home...not to mention that they must really like sacking the guy. They sure do it pretty damn often. IIRC, they recently broke a single-game sack record on him.

Flacco doesn't have as high of a ceiling as McNabb, but he seems like the lower risk this week.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote