Thread: Ideal offseason
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008   #8
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4547 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ideal offseason

I like Curry alot. Would love if he gets drafted. On your depth chart, Id have Adibi over Diles. He just makes our D look alot better when he is out there. Diles is good depth to have. Suggs maybe. Im not totally sure. Id like my RB around the 4-5 range. We just need a guy to get 6-9 carries out of him, no more. Id take a QB in the 3rd over RB. OLB 1st, NT 2nd, QB/DE 3rd, QB/RB 4th, then BPA the rest.