View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008   #25
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Defensive thoughts as of lately...

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
that type of thinking is no different than passing on Willis because we have DeMeco. not sure but TJ may be a restricted free agent? anyway if the Texans can pull off another trade down scenero maybe they could pull both in the 2nd. how much would that help fill some needs on defense? with the resulting 1st rd. pick left from trading down add to the defense OLB. you could still get Aaron Curry or Clint Sintim. the defense would be converted into a beast after only the first day. second day focus on RB/OL
I get what your saying, I was actually interested in the idea of moving demeco outside and drafting Willis (guaranteed all star). Okoye they obviously had rated higher and if he pans out will be a monster, but he's such a risky pick. I see Jerry being similar players to Okoye and TJ, he wouldn't really be the nose tackler we need but fit in a rotation as a pass rushing DT. I could definitely live with the draft shaking out like you've got it here.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote