Thread: 09 Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008   #41
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 141 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 09 Mock Draft

I don't like Moore at all. He just doesn't tackle very well. I gotta feeling after the GMs and coaches watch the tapes he's going to fall off. One Phillip Buchanon was enough for me, thank you very much. Mays is such a physical guy they just might be tempted. I gotta feeling we're going with who we're going with because Kubes and Rick Smith want it that way. They aren't going to bust the cap with a saftey unless they believe he's the second coming of Dennis Smith.

If you can make six to seven figures bing an Einstein, why would you do to your body what NFL players have do to it ? Rolle just isn't smart, he's off the charts smart.