Thread: 09 Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008   #40
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72205 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 09 Mock Draft Updated 12/4

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Have not watched Taylor Mays since USC Trojans got in Corvallis, has he improved his bone headed play? stupid penaltys, under-achieving natural talent. Texans don't need to draft based on potential they need to draft smart, dedicated football players who make consistant plays. his attitude or apptitude along with moral fiber & character are all reasons why he is not a top 10 lock. of course he has the Rose Bowl, all-star game, combine & personel workouts to change scouts minds.
I wasn't speaking about the Texans specifically, because I don't think we will go safety in round one.

Mays has played better as the season has progressed, but yes, he is still not playing up to the level he could/should be.

I think Moore is very overrated. Most of the CBs in this draft class wrap up on tackles better than he does.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote