View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008   #7
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 124742 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The People versus Kubiak and Smith - 2nd Degree Murder of Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
As a member of the jury, I have made my delibrations.

I hereby vote to find Richard Smith guilty of 2nd Degree Murder of Defense. Send him to the stocks as soon as full judgement is passed.

I hereby acquit Gary Kubiak by reason of Texsanity. I do not find Mr. ThreetoedPete's lively indictment of Mr. Kubiak to have any supporting evidence. I will not convict with no supporting evidence. Furthermore, his yoman's work with the offense is a mitigating circumstance, and even if he were to be found guilty, I would argue for a one year probationary period at which time we can revisit said evidence.

Thank you your honor for allowing me to serve in this most important matter.
Very nice, Porky. +Rep for ingenuity.

*edit: Have to spread the Rep first. Can someone hit'em up for me?