View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008   #4
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 311031 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The People versus Kubiak and Smith - 2nd Degree Murder of Defense

Richard Smith is guilty, beyond a shadow of doubt.

As to Kubiak, who here knows if Kubiak has wanted to get rid of Smith but higher ups in the organization said wait until the off season. I would suspect if Kubiak was vocal enough about it, he could fire Smith right now if he wanted to. Although I do strongly suspect Kubiak is guilty also, I can't vote guilty for Kubiak because his guilt can't be proven beyond a shadow of doubt.

I can't believe I'm taking this seriously! LOL But hey, interesting post there ToxicButt. A nice diversion for mid-week.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote