View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008   #14
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Orange lot, MNF *w00t!!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
Thanks again for your hospitality.. I enjoyed hanging out and the food was great by far the best at the tailgating that i have had and the battle red koolaid kept me warm all night. We had fun and wish it werent so darn wind and chilly. I think that kept everyone from cutting loose... all across the tailgating lots.

Who won the BBQ contest? IF yall lost judging was rigged...
Nope, my Watermelon BBQ sauce was too progressive for the 3 ladies judging the contest (they were mixing the entry cups for flavor...WTH?)
The guy who won didn't even come to the game, that was too funny!

'Twas nice to meet you too! Roc showed up 10 minutes after you and Texizgreat left for the Blue crew.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote