View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008   #10
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1stdown/mootini...where are u?

Filo, You guys are going to kick some kitty tonight. As you watch the game, notice the lack of the running game the Jags have...they will only run Tayor 3to 5 time in the 1st half and then abandon him. Some weird things been going on with this team. Every offseason move has back fired and draft picks have been terrible. I expect Mario to get 2-3 sacks and Garrard will be pressured all night long. The sports radio here in Jville, is not even talking about this game. The media has given up on this season. We are embarassed that the national spotlight will show this weak team.

I'm sure you guys are excited, Monday Night game are so fun to go to. have a great tailgate and maybe a small bowl for Cream da BEEF? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl View Post
We are gonna kick some kitty...hey! Its not fun when you roll over and play like we beat you up already. Someone steal your teal, moo?

I got the cake, you know I do. Hope you had a terrific Turkey day too.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote