View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008   #14
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MNF: Texans vs Jags Gameday Thread!!!

I bought a new 1080p HDTV and wall mount for my bedroom. I told my boss that I'm walking out the door at 5pm. I have two and a half Coors Light 18 pack of vented tall-boys in the beverage cooler. I've got two sirloins marinating and I've got some ground beef for burgers. (I can't decide what meat I want tonight, though I did sucker the g/f into watching the game with me even after she vowed never to watch football with me again - I get passionate)