View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008   #5
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1stdown/mootini...where are u?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
I'm here...hope you all had a great Turkey day. Our rivalry gets a little prime time attention tonight. Too bad both teams are under preforming this year....OH, I expect the Texans to roll on this pathetic Jaguar team...the pot is empty and no cream DA beef tonight. Filo, I hope you have your kitty litter cake ready...because it's going to be a warm stinky one tonight!!! The Jags will be at the bottom of the AFC South. Texans 24, Jags 17
You're missing the point of talking smack...

Seriously though, going into this season I really thought this game tonight would be meaningful for both teams. As it turns out, neither have anything to play for....