View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008   #4
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Smile Re: 1stdown/mootini...where are u?

I'm here...hope you all had a great Turkey day. Our rivalry gets a little prime time attention tonight. Too bad both teams are under preforming this year....OH, I expect the Texans to roll on this pathetic Jaguar team...the pot is empty and no cream DA beef tonight. Filo, I hope you have your kitty litter cake ready...because it's going to be a warm stinky one tonight!!! The Jags will be at the bottom of the AFC South. Texans 24, Jags 17
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote