View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008   #7
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jags Blue Crew Tailgate MNF!

I HATE heavy traffic. I'll be on the platinum at 2:30. I remember our Sunday night game against GB. People were dragging their butts into the stadium late into the second quarter because of the traffic. Yes, I know. Some people CHOOSE to get into the stadium after the game has started, but, on that particular day they got caught sitting in their cars on 610.

Any of you who get there early and don't have someplace to go before the gates open, come on by the Blue Crew and pay us a visit. We would love to meet ya!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote