View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008   #3
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3020 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Safe to roll with Sage Monday night?

I'm leaning to Eli because he's a safe play. However, the Redskins are really tough against the pass and the Giants will probably have Brandon Jacobs back for this game. Eli is capable of doing damage through the air but Coughlin prefers to control the game with a dominating rushing attack, so Lil Bro probably won't throw it much Sunday.

Sage is a got damn turnover machine but he also should be able to throw for 250+ yds against the Jags without much problem.

Also, my opponent has Walter starting, so I could offset most of Walter's production by starting Sage. Something to consider...
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote