Thread: Ideal offseason
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008   #7
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 141 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ideal offseason

well I posted a couple of weeks ago that the o-line would start moving up the boards....the draft gurus are starting to catch on. this is a very deep o-line class. snooze and you loose. I wouldn't be shocked at all if Carolina selects the OT/OG, Jamon Meredith, 6-4, 300, South Carolina. The gurus are still jamming the Qbs in the top five...we'll see.

You post Suggs and I see Weaver and Smith, sorry. How many times do we stick our wet finger in the wall socket befor we figure it out ? I'll pass. got 'em every shape and size on the board...pick one and draft him.

Ferguson from New Mexico is a big back. Very productive and can catch the football. Saw the kid from central Michigan make a spectacular catch tonight.
25....there are a lot of backs on the board.

I like Erick Wood of Lousville for a center in the fourth. He wears knee braces...that scares me. He's quick though and a Mauler. You'd hope Kubiak doesn't bow his neck up with Myers. If he digs n with Myers he'll go down with him. They gotta change something in the middle.