Thread: Lord signed
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2004   #15
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky
CC did say that, but it simply doesn't apply to Lord. He is not a QB in the pros. End of story.
You are right. He is no QB. But put him in on a 4th and 1 play in punt formation, and see if the return team is ready for a punt or pass/run play. The threat of him taking the snap and running the ball, or passing for a 1st down is enough to throw the team off of preping for a great punt return.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky
True, Earl could be puped, and Walker is coming off an injury, so I guess that is his best bet.....except those are SS, not FS. I see a great athlete without a position - YET. That will change in time imo.
I could see
FS
1. Marcus Coleman
2. Marlon McCree
3. Jamaal Lord

SS
1. Eric Brown
2. Curry Burns
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote