Thread: Over Anxious
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2004   #11
kbourda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34 kbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respected

Well TexBoy, I agree with you. But for the sake of minimizing pointless arguments among the Casserly faithful in here, I for the most part keep my comments to myself as far as personnel decisions go. But I do have a bit of advice for you DatTexBoy. First rule, don't ever question a Casserly decision on these boards. All you are doing is asking for every Casserly fan to question your mentality or reasoning for questioning his mentality and or reasoning (or lack thereof). Two, just relax. It's a long season just sit back and watch things unfold. Who knows he could be the next "Freak" (I would only hope so for the teams sake)? Besides I said all I had to say back when this "brilliant" move was made. Hey i'm just your average "Joe Six-Pack" (like most on here despite what they profess) who can't wait for the season to start and want the Texans to win!