View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008   #8
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My 2009 Texans mock draft....first ever.

I thought about swapping our 1st and 2nd picks around and taking Raji in the 1st and then Mack or Unger in the 2nd. I think your right Mack has a better chance of falling to the 2nd than Raji and yes I know Rolle is a possibly Rhodes Scholar. We could use some intelligent football players. I don't like Cushing at all, to stiff and slow, Freeman would be ok though but I don't see a LB being picked that high. I think our starters next year at LB will be Diles, Ryan, and Adibi and I don't want to use a high pick on someone that's not a starter. Hardy might fall but I question taking him at all, I've read some things about him having mental issues. If the Texans looked into his issues a little more he's got the possiblity to be a steal in the 2nd or 3rd cause he's got great production in the SEC. I would consider Byers from USC amongst the guards listed as my 3b pick. I'm not familiar with your 6th and 7th round picks but by then it's just BPA and you hope they can make the team and play special teams. I wouldn't mind taking a punter in the 7th round though, cause we're paying Turk over a million a year to punt. We could save a little money with a rookie.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote