View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008   #4
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27437 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My 2009 Texans mock draft....first ever.

Hey Corrosion, glad you like the first 2 picks. I did address the Safety position with Myron Rolle in the 2nd, the guys a great athlete and very intelligent, and should help in run support as well as coverage. I think CC Brown is gone for us and glad to see him go. Like you I don't think DE is a huge need with Bulman and Cochran playing so well but I think another guy who can maybe be the full time starter at the position is nice to have. I don't think OLB is a major need, and you can't fill all the holes in one draft. Since we drafted LB and CB last year, I doubt we go there again this year. Kubiak will let last years draftees show what they can do. We'll have Ryans, Adibi, Diles, Bentley, Coley, and Thompson next year. If Diles comes back playing like he was and Adibi gets better and continues to learn and play well, we should be alright at the LB's and Bentley adds quality depth. Hopefully Greenwood is gone next year. At RB is picked Rashad Jenning from Liberty, he's 6'1" and 230 lbs. and runs like a bull. He should complete our thunder and lightning combo in the backfield. I agree QB is going to have to be addressed, but you can't fill every hole in one draft and this is a poor year for QB's. I think the Texans need to mandate a weight lifting program for Schaub to add some bulk and toughen him up some, the guy is too skinny to take the pounding.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote