View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008   #16
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65's Texans Mock Draft Version 1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
English is supposedly 6'3" 255 lbs. That may be a little small, but it should be ok.

I know Carter does not fit the ZBS but I still feel that the line needs an attitude, and he is a beast. Tech's line is outstanding, and I really dont see alot of the ZBS here in Houston.
Quote:
6) Lee Robinson, OLB, Alcorn State
Too long to wait for OLB help, but again I am banking on the improved DL. Robinson is a minor project, but athleticism and production cannot be denied.
Didn't you see greenwood get burned and slumped to the ground in the end zone last week ?

....they can't wait on the LB. Demeeco's playing Hurt....and has been for two seasons....the presumption that Dilles is locked and loaded by September is the same kind of assumption they made Last off season with Okoye's improvement this season. They absolutely can't wait on Greenwood and backing up the linebacker slots untill the fifth round. Let me speak plain...Greenwood is done. And assuming here....Adibi, whether it was injuries or incompetences....couldn't get himself onto the field. You can't gamble the '09 sesaon on that.

NFW.

Overall nice mock. You put some real thought into it.