View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008   #4
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2316 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans v. Colts - Gameday Thread

Ok it is a beautifuld day in SA....pefect day for excercise and I have an opportunity to play b-ball with friends. So Why am I going to spend my sunday subjecting myself to a visual assault on my eyes known as Texans football? I know its not gonna be pretty today and I know that they are gonna loose in a blow out or be in the game and make a stupid mistake. Why do I put myself through all this...sundays are meant to be enjoyed. Do I need my head examined....sigh I wonder what it is like to have the feeling that this game is won.

( I am hoping by being negative they win, I would like to eat crow in a good way for once)
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote