View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008   #18
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Awtysst's Stupidly Early Draft Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
JL is a very smart football player. He comes across to me as a less athletic Brian Urlacher.

I don't know how well Big Rey's game translates to the pros. He doesn't seem to really play to his responsibilities. He just runs around at full speed and hurts people. Not sayin that's a bad thing as this defense could certainly use that kind of attitude.
To me, Rey would do best at the FS spot rather than Mike. He likes to run around and lay the wood on anyone that comes near him. I think he could be a great FS. I am not sure how his skills translate at Mike though.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote