Thread: 09 Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008   #24
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95426 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 09 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFan33 View Post
I think we need to address our pass rush stuation if Michael Johnson(6-7, 270, 4.6 forty) is available then we need to take him he is a absolute FREAK OF NATURE him and mario togther would be an absolute nightmare. He can also be a linebacker. We can go about the free agency and pick up a few key free agents.
Michael Johnson has been a freak of nature that has never done a damn thing on the field.

Orakpo may be a bigger freak and is actually a football player. I'm not a Longhorns fan but I'd take the Rak any day
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote