View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008   #11
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 191099 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65's Texans Mock Draft Version 1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
I'm not really hip on moving to a 3-4.

We don't have the LBs and I think making Mario a 3-4 DE would be a big waste. What we really need is a competent Defensive coordinator.

What we do first round will depend on what we do in the off-season obviously and I think we can fill more on the defensive side via FA and cutting the last bit of fat off the defense(Weaver and Greenwood).I'd like to see us do a better job of developing players. We went heavy on defense in later part of the draft especially guys who seemed to have good potential. Molden, Okam and Adibi should start to get some serious reps if this season looks like it is going sour AGAIN.

I think one of the first two picks needs to address the interior of the offensive line.I want someone on this line to really enjoy dominating the guy opposite of him and be an enforcer that this line desperately needs.

I'll take two please .... Center and R.Guard. .... two of the top three picks.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote