View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008   #54
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4547 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans and Colts

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballguy View Post
A little advice...if you want to help your team - get mad. The fans energy can drive a team to win. Look at the best teams, they have the most dedicated and routy fans (Pats, Steelers, Colts, etc.). Fans in Indianapolis created a website dedicated to insulting you. http://fthetexans.com They are getting ready for the game on Sunday.

The exception is txchick1971! If fans in Houston were more like her, maybe your team would win more.

Thanks.
Maybe we'll kick you teeth down your throat again this time, and seal the deal. Go troll a Patriots board. We need to trn this crap around, cause I freakin hate trolls...

P.S, your fans are anything but rowdy. They always show them sitting on their hands, making no noise. Nice sound system.