View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008   #35
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans and Colts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylercoltsfan View Post
Ya I guess thats true... but the hard hit from the D might have helped a little bit as well But that is what I am saying regardless if it was a dumb part of the QB, or a hard hit from the D.... There wont be any stupid mistakes from the texans this Sunday, and also they are coming in with revenge and embarrasement... If the Texans get an early lead in this game and dont make stupid Mistakes its going to be tough for the Colts to pull infront. I hate to say it I am a die hard Colts fan, but lucky plays like big Ben on Sunday throwing 2 huge interceptions cost the Steelers the game. If the Texans play sharp without any turn overs Colts might be in for a long day.
Pretty sure about that, are ya? I'd say Rosencopter, who will be playing, is good for at least three stupid mistakes all by himself. Then you gotta account for at least one more from somebody else and a couple of Reeves-allowed bombs for TDs. So, basically, we're gonna spot Peyton Manning about 24 points and hope that our juggernaut 3-6 team can overcome it all against a recent SB winner in their house. Sure, we'll be fine.

Thanx for being all nice about it, but it just isn't necessary.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote