View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008   #34
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9611 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans and Colts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylercoltsfan View Post
Ya I guess thats true... but the hard hit from the D might have helped a little bit as well But that is what I am saying regardless if it was a dumb part of the QB, or a hard hit from the D.... There wont be any stupid mistakes from the texans this Sunday, and also they are coming in with revenge and embarrasement... If the Texans get an early lead in this game and dont make stupid Mistakes its going to be tough for the Colts to pull infront. I hate to say it I am a die hard Colts fan, but lucky plays like big Ben on Sunday throwing 2 huge interceptions cost the Steelers the game. If the Texans play sharp without any turn overs Colts might be in for a long day.
Pretty sure Sage is still going to be our QB for this one so those mistakes will most definitely happen. I'd say the over under on amount of picks he will throw to Bob Sanders alone is probably 2.