View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008   #31
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans and Colts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylercoltsfan View Post
I just signed up today.... My final prediction (only cuz I am a Colts fan Ill say it)

28-21 for the Colts... Last time we faced the Texans we got beat around bad, and then Rosencopter gave us a miracle... If the Texans play this Sunday like they did against us earlier this year it will be a close one.... And the Colts will have to show up with their game face on, because the chances of a miracle happening like that again are not even close one in a million lol.

Its going to be a good game, Best of luck to the Texans... I will be sticking around all week, Texans seem to always surprise the Colts with how close they come to beating us or 2 years ago ACTUALLY beating us.
Fixed...........