View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008   #30
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans and Colts

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewmar74 View Post
Oh good - unsolicited advice. Just what I needed this afternoon.

We do get mad. At the defensive coordinator. At Rosencopter. So yeah, we do get angry.

Ummmmm......

We're not allowed to be rowdy. We're asked to sit down. What, by the way, is routy? Is it like pouty? Maybe kinda like rowdy? Dunno, just asking...

Are you sure that wasn't one of us that made the website?

Wow. I sure hope that you guys can get up for the upstart Texans. wooo hooo! Just tell Jughead to step up in the pocket when Mario collapses one side. That way he won't get his uniform dirty as he victimizes Jacques Reeves.

Yeah, because we play and all.

To quote Bipolar the Titan: "Be sweet."

Dang Drewmar!! That was perfect and I needed something to close out my day strong!!! Thanks man, I rep. you if I could....