View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008   #5
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 52212 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65's Texans Mock Draft Version 1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I'd take Cody in a heartbeat .... that guy is exactly what the Texans defense needs .... He's an underclassman (soph) , I wonder if he declares ?!? Probably a sure fire top 5 pick if he does.

Selvie and Cushing I think will be gone before the Texans make a second selection. Probably both gone in the latter thrid of the first round.
Quote:
Growing attention and NFL Draft hype hasn't swayed Alabama nose tackle Terrence Cody from his plans for 2009. "I still have my mind made up," Cody said Monday. "Unless something really comes up, I still have my mind made up on coming back for next year." Cody, a 365-pound junior college signee from Mississippi Gulf Coast Com munity College, with the nickname "Mount Cody," has been a sensation among fans during his first season at Alabama. - Alabama Press-Register
like Cody too but would really have to be convinced his weight is not an issue.

English looks like a natural 3-4 OLB.

Carter does not fit a ZBS.

I don't know? some interesting ideas but are they coming out? do they fit?
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote