View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008   #712
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 122497 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans v. Ravens - Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
i meant more of the cochran/bulman v 2009 1st day RE... im taking the fact that weaver is gone as given (or kept on a hugely downgraded contract)
Yes. I would ditch, not pay cut but get rid of, Weaver and go with the Bull and Cochran next year. Hell I'd do it now.

We have so many needs that if we can buy a year with Bulman and Cochran then better for us. If they show they can fo it, then great - scratch that need. With Weaver we obviously need someone, anyone else out there.

Plus I like Bulman and Cochran they just don't stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote