View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008   #497
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99567 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans v. Ravens - Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
How do ou know? Why would have he have signed an extension with us after suffering through all those losing seasons if he didn't like playing for the Texans
He signed that a few seasons ago.......I'm talking about recently. Even earlier this season when he started off 0-4 he was making some comments about how he was sick and tired of losing and you could tell it was weighing on him.

I mean, I'm sure Andre likes this city.......but he seems like a player that can only take so much losing, he's a competitor

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote