View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008   #12
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91991 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Should I start Slaton?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Thanks guys. I will rep you tomorrow as I can't rep anymore for the next 24 hours...

Texecutioner, I totally agree about the other guys but what about Chambers? Before he was injured, he was a touchdown machine and KC is horrible against the pass. BUT I will really be kicking myself if I watch Slaton run all over Baltimore. I doubt it will happen but he has the ability to do it.

MannyFresh, I will definitely consider Faulk. He just doesn't ever seem to get the ball in the red zone. You think with Morris out that he will? Thanks again!

That's what I said earlier. Chambers isn't a bad alternative. It;s just that he has sort of cooled off lately and Jackson is getting more balls thrown to him.

I really don't like Slaton this week. I have him on one of my teams, and I am starting M. Turner and Hightower over him.

I could see Slaton getting about 10 points though at least between rushing and receiving. And if he gets a TD, then I could see him putting up like 14 or something like that. I'd probably roll with Slaton though.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote