View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008   #20
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So who picked up Sage on their league?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Well, sticking with my devotion to my Texans wins out. Don't think I could live with myself if I didn't. Just gives me that much more to scream about on Sunday!! Besides, I have AJ, and hopefully, he'll have a better game than last week. Teaming with AJ will be R. Moss, with Dom Rhodes and Drew Jones as my RBs. Scoobie DOO is my kicker. I'm keeping MS on my roster though, just in case he comes back. In my league any deal I make cost me 10 bucks. SOOOOO, Sage OWES me!! lol
unleash the furry

here is another tip for you in regards to another Texan.

Quote:
Our first undrafted-in-the-preseason player went No. 15, as Slaton went to Karabell, ahead of preseason top-25 picks Addai, Jones-Drew and Lewis. Of course, through nine weeks, Slaton had 51 more fantasy points than Addai, 15 more than Jones-Drew and 26 more than Lewis. How many people saw that coming?

"I know it sounds odd, but I do think he's safer than those other guys," said Karabell. "Slaton has been very nearly a top-10 running back this season; he's catching passes and scoring touchdowns, and with a low workload. As for Ahman Green, I just have to laugh. He can't stay on the field." - espn
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote