View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008   #19
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So who picked up Sage on their league?

Well, sticking with my devotion to my Texans wins out. Don't think I could live with myself if I didn't. Just gives me that much more to scream about on Sunday!! Besides, I have AJ, and hopefully, he'll have a better game than last week. Teaming with AJ will be R. Moss, with Dom Rhodes and Drew Jones as my RBs. Scoobie DOO is my kicker. I'm keeping MS on my roster though, just in case he comes back. In my league any deal I make cost me 10 bucks. SOOOOO, Sage OWES me!! lol
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote