View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008   #14
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 399 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So who picked up Sage on their league?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Sage....whether he scores 20 or 5, whether Flacco goes ape crazy or Texans lose place your bets on who makes you feel better @ end of the day. you are one of the very best Texans fans EVER, how would it feel as Sage plays his heart out (you know he will) Andre/OD both go off, Slaton, Walter, Anderson, Jacoby even Moats make plays to help him out & you chose the devil I mean Joe Flacco?

picked him up myself this morning so I can talk, still have Pennington starting (22) while Sage is projected for 15, Joe Flacco is projected to go for 11.
Good point, I picked up Sage but A. Rodgers is still my starter, he's been putting up respectable numbers, but I also have Cutler who's throwing against Cleveland tonight. So decisions, decisions.
MannyFresh is offline   Reply With Quote