View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008   #10
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So who picked up Sage on their league?

OK guys!! Help me out. I gotta make a decision pretty soon. Do I take a chance with Sage, or pick up Flacco, knowing he's playing against OUR defense! I'm presently sitting in second place in my division in my league and have a good shot at the playoffs, IF I don't screw this up.

In the past it's been my conviction to NEVER play against the Texans, and I've done real well with that. I bench anyone who plays us. BUT, I don't have much to go with here, and I need someone to finish the season with. I don't think MS will be back, but, that's JMO!

Your opinions would be appreciated!!

Gma
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote